TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Monday, October 15, 2007
Real Star Srihari entered the film industry as an artist. He played different characters including villain, comedy villain and turned a hero. Even as he was playing hero, he is accepting character artist roles which are challenging and helping the films become big hits.
Almost all the films in which Srihari played key roles were big hits. They include Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana with Siddharth, Dhee with Vishnu. Both were blockbusters. Very recently he played with Udaykiran for Viyyalavari Kayyalu which is all set to hit screen. In this backdrop, it is reliably learnt that Srihari agreed to play an important role in a film in which Aryan Rajesh, son of EVV Satyanarayana playing the hero. Producer C Kalyan, who had brought out a hit film like Chandamama recently, is planning a film in their combination. However, it is not yet clear as to who would direct the movie. It is worth mentioning that though EVV's second son Naresh had some hits to his credit and became very popular, Aryan Rajesh failed to break the ice so far and let us wait and see whether he would get a break in his career, at least with Srihari sentiment.