TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Hero Srikanth celebrated his birthday recently. Srikanth is know for playing soft roles in film. Even though he started as a villain, he soon switched over to playing lead roles. Now for the first time, he will be seen in an entirely different get up in his new film, Operation Duryodhana.
Srikanth says that his two roles in the new film are completely different from all his earlier roles in films. For the first time he is playing the role of police officer in the film. He is sporting an entirely new look for his role. He will be seen with a military style short cropped hair and a rugged look. Srikanth says that the roles in Operation Duryodhana were a big challenge for him. He hoped that the audience would like his new avatar and continue to support him.