TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Producer Adityaram says, “Our film would be a synonym to the word 'Feel Good Movie'. The story will have freshness and the backdrop will also have a similar flavour. Director Dasarath is moulding the film in a way that it should touch the heart of every kind hearted person. We are planning to complete the canning of the balance song on Jagapatibabu and Anushka at Hampi from December 5. We will launch the audio in the first week of December, while the film would be released in the third week."
Dasarath says, 'The film is being made with the US in its backdrop. We touched the lifestyle of the present day NRIs. There is a good scope for music and all the songs have come out excellently. The film has different elements like love, sentiment and music in equal ration and we are confident that Swagatham will be a definite hit." Music is by RP Patnaik, while Bhagiratha is the project-coordinator.