TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Producer Adityaram says, “Our film would be a synonym to the word 'Feel Good Movie'. The story will have freshness and the backdrop will also have a similar flavour. Director Dasarath is moulding the film in a way that it should touch the heart of every kind hearted person. We are planning to complete the canning of the balance song on Jagapatibabu and Anushka at Hampi from December 5. We will launch the audio in the first week of December, while the film would be released in the third week."
Dasarath says, 'The film is being made with the US in its backdrop. We touched the lifestyle of the present day NRIs. There is a good scope for music and all the songs have come out excellently. The film has different elements like love, sentiment and music in equal ration and we are confident that Swagatham will be a definite hit." Music is by RP Patnaik, while Bhagiratha is the project-coordinator.