TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The film is being made with an inspiration from Panduranga Mahatyam of the late NTR. The point worth mentioning here is that the film was released exactly 50 years ago on November 28. Balakrishna is playing the roles of God and devotee on his own.
The film is directed and produced by K Raghavendra Rao under the banner of RK Film Associates. The discussions on music of the film were held recently at Tirupati. MM Keeravani is scoring music, while JK Bharavi has scripted the dialogues.