TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The film is being made with an inspiration from Panduranga Mahatyam of the late NTR. The point worth mentioning here is that the film was released exactly 50 years ago on November 28. Balakrishna is playing the roles of God and devotee on his own.
The film is directed and produced by K Raghavendra Rao under the banner of RK Film Associates. The discussions on music of the film were held recently at Tirupati. MM Keeravani is scoring music, while JK Bharavi has scripted the dialogues.