- Why Did Nagarjuna Accept To Star In Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra?
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Actor Sumanth's new film is progressing briskly in Hyderabad. Kajal is the heroine. Raj Adithya, a newcomer is the director and Yarlagadda Surendra, father of Sumanth is the producer. Work on the film is going on silently without any hype. Sumanth had a mixed career so far. His films like Yuvakudu, Ramachiluka and Premikudu bombed at the box office. However he made a good name for himself with Godavari and Madhumasam.
Director Raj Pippalla is from Los Angeles. Raj Pippalla's recent work includes a Liril Ad shot in Iceland and an Adidas Ad shot in Morocco. Ramana Gogula will compose music for this film. This film is expected to hit the screens very soon.
When asked about the film career Sumanth says " I could not have asked more to God, I am at peace with myself,". Despite being the grandson of thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao and nephew of Nagarjuna, he had to struggle to taste success. In the last two years, the success of Satyam and the moderate success of his later films helped erase the memory of the bad times.