TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
A whole new crop of heroes is storming the industry both in Telugu and Tamil. What else is notable is that they all are the sons of prominent producers in the industry. AM Rathnam's son Ravi Krishna made his debut with 7/G Brindavan Colony. Super good Films RB Choudhary's son Ramesh his mark in Vidhyarthi and is now busy in Tamil. His second son Jeeva is already a big name in Tamil and is making his debut in Telugu with the film Ee.
Producer GK Reddy's son Vishal has debuted in Tamil and in Telugu with films like, Pogaru and Bharani. Vishal is now acting in a bi-lingual film titled Satyam. Editor Mohan's son Jayam Ravi is also starring in a new film.
Seema Sastry unit returns from Thailand
Classmates on April 20