TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Hyderabad : The shooting of Don directed by Raghava Lawrence and produced by M L Kumar Choudary under the banner of Keerthi Creations with Nagarjuna in the lead was formally launched yesterday amidst several prominent film personalities.
Akkineni Nageswara Rao, D Ramanaidu, SS Rajamouli and several others attended. Akkineni switched on the camera, while Raghavendra Rao gave the clap for the muhurat shot. Speaking on the occasion, Nagarjuna said, 'I am very happy to work under the direction of Lawrence after Mass. Don would give a new definition to the word Don. I would be seen in different get ups in this film. The film has a lot of human values and Don will be portrayed as a helping hand to everyone.'
Director Lawrence was also quite forthcoming as he said, 'I would be indebted to Nagarjuna for giving me an opportunity and for promoting me as a director through Mass. I am sure that this film would be a bigger hit than Mass. '
Producer M L Kumar Choudary said, 'After Vikramarkudu, I thought of doing another film which would be a bigger hit than my earlier film. I got this excellent combination and at the same time, my dream to make a film with Nagarjuna was also fulfilled. The regular shooting of the film would begin from March and it is planned for a July release.'
Raghava Lawrence is also donning a new avatar as music director with this film. The film has six songs and two of them have already been recorded. It is reliably learnt that Malayalam heroine Mamata Mohandas is being roped in as the female lead.