TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The shooting of Toss (Bomma! Borusa!) is in its final stages. It is being directed by Priyadarsini Ram and produced by D Amarnath and KK Radhamohan under the Dev Film Dreams Pvt Ltd. Banner. Kannada actor Upendra is acting in the lead role. The other cast members include Anand Raja, Priyamani and Kamna Jethmalani. The dubbing activities are going on simultaneously at Sabdalaya Theatres.
Upendra, who had a very good and different image as super star in Kannada, is playing a negative role in a Telugu film for the first time. Upendra says, 'I liked the subject so I have decided to change my regular style and do it. I am sure that the Telugu audiences would welcome me in this character too.' In every individual, there will be two shades as bad and good. The director chose one good point as his theme and is making the film Toss with a tagline Bomma! Borusa!. This is Priyadarsini Ram's next film after Manodu.