TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Jyothika has quit the industry. It will take some time before Nayantara recovers from all the gossips surrounding Simbu and her. Asin is dealing with her own problems- according to rumors, most of the heroes who had worked with her are hesitant to repeat her. That leaves the field clear for Trisha.
This time around, the actress is planning to concentrate equally on Telugu and Tamil.
In another few days, her Bheema with Vikram will get released. She believes that the film will bring a remarkable change to her image. Until now, most of her Telugu films featured her as village belle. This time, she plays the role of a city girl.
Then, there are plenty of offers in Tamil.
The actress these days is very much involved in social service activities too. And that's not the end of the story. She says that if the film's script is interesting enough, she is also willing to cut her salary down!
Now that's what we call thorough professionalism!