TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
The Victory Venkatesh starrer Tulasi did not have a very good run at the box office. However, the satellite rights for the movie have gone for a sum of Rs 2 crore. This is the highest ever price for the rights of a Venkatesh film. A soon to be launched channel is said to have bought the rights for the film. The channels are now in a race to acquire the satellite rights for films.
The fierce competition has raised the amount from about 50 lakhs to now one crore and now 2 crores. Producer Suresh Babu normally offers the satellite rights of al his films to MAA TV, but the fancy amount quoted by the new channel is said to have tempted him to sell the rights to them.