TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
The Victory Venkatesh starrer Tulasi did not have a very good run at the box office. However, the satellite rights for the movie have gone for a sum of Rs 2 crore. This is the highest ever price for the rights of a Venkatesh film. A soon to be launched channel is said to have bought the rights for the film. The channels are now in a race to acquire the satellite rights for films.
The fierce competition has raised the amount from about 50 lakhs to now one crore and now 2 crores. Producer Suresh Babu normally offers the satellite rights of al his films to MAA TV, but the fancy amount quoted by the new channel is said to have tempted him to sell the rights to them.