TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
While the entire film industry is raging with the Vajrotsavam controversy, there is one actor who is quietly going about with his work.
These days, Venkatesh is working in two new projects- director Sevlaraghavan's Adavari Mataluku Ardhamu Verule' and another one with Boyapathi Shrinu. While Trisha is the heroine of Selvaraghavan's film, Nayantara is the heroine of the other project. The director still hasn't finalized a name for the film.
It was during the shooting of this film that Venkatesh ended up getting injured. The injury was to his leg. For a while, it looked as if the injury was minor, but things started to worsen soon and shooting was stopped.
Venkatesh is now under rest. Shooting of both the films have come to a standstill.