TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Some important scenes are being shot for Aadavari Maatalaku Ardhale Verule a film by Sri Raghava in Dubai. The film is being produced by SV Prasad and Sanam Naga Ashokkumar. Venkatesh and Trisha in the lead. Besides the lead pair, Jeeva and Raja Sridhar are also in the scenes being shot presently in Dubai. The producer says, 'With this Dubai schedule, the talkie part shooting will come to an end. We are yet to shoot three songs. We are planning to launch the audio during this month. The film has all the elements that are expected from a Venkatesh film.
He added, "The romantic scenes between the hero and heroine will enthrall the youth. Sriram is playing a key role in this film. We are planning to release the film as a summer special.' K Viswanath, Sunil, Prasadbabu, Suman Shetty, Vinayaprasad, Rajyalakshmi are in the cast. Music is by Yuvan Shankar Raja, while camera is by Balamurugan.
Trisha, who is reigning supreme in Kollywood and Tollywood as No. 1 heroine, has expressed a desire to play a negative role in at least one film. Trisha says, 'I would like to portray different roles including characters with negative shade. I like the Bollywood artiste Kajol's performance in films. Her role in Gupt had left an indelible impression on my mind. Likewise, I liked the Neelambari role played by Ramyakrishna in Vadayappa (Narasimha in Telugu). I would like to do such roles if I get an opportunity. Several people are asking when I am getting married. I am not thinking about my marriage in the near future. I have certain ideas and opinion on married life. The husband and wife should understand each other and there should not be any ego problems. I am an intensely private person and do not readily share things in my room.