TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The shooting of Vihari directed by R Tulasikumar and produced by G Prabhakar and G Mahesh on the banner of Dasami Creations, introducing Mithun and Pollin as hero and heroine in progressing at a steady pace in Visakhapatnam. One of the producers G Mahesh says, 'The regular shooting of our film began on December 29 in Vizag. We have erected two beautiful sets very richly for the shooting of important scenes in Vizag. The current schedule would continue till January 25 wherein some comedy scenes, two fights and two songs would be canned. The next schedule would begin at Kanyakumari from February 5.
In that schedule we will choreograph two more songs and some scenes. After that there will be a 15-day schedule in the US, wherein some important scenes related to the heroine would be shot, besides a song would be canned. With this we will wrap up the shooting. We are sure that this beautiful love story would attract all classes of audiences.' Director Tulasikumar says, 'I am bringing out the film with a different concept and I am sure that I will get good recognition as director through this film.'