TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Tamil hit film Yemdan Magan with Bharat, Gopika and Gajala in the lead, is being dubbed into Telugu as Vijetha, jointly by M Rangareddy and Talamati Sri Mohan Reddy on the banner of Sri Mohan Movie Makers. Producer Rangareddy says, 'The film had celebrated 100 days in over 17 centres and attracted the youth very much. We are sure that the film would be a big hit in Telugu also. We are planning to release the film in the first week of February.'
Saranya and Nazar are playing the roles of Bharat's parents. Gopika is the sister-in-law of the hero while Gajala is playing the role of the hero's friend. Though it is a triangular love story, it also has good sentiment. Nazar's role would remind the audiences of Hitler. Vadivelu's role provides for the comedy in teh film. There are four songs and two bit songs. Vidyasagar provided melodious tunes to all the songs. The film was directed by Tiru Murugan, who was famous among the audiences as the director of tele serial 'Mettela Savvadi'.