TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 05, 2007
There are no permanent friends and permanent enemies in films. Director V V Vinayak and Ramana Gogula are the latest example. Vinayak dropped Mani Sarma for films like Yogi and Lakshmi and opted form Ramana Gogula. The director has now done a complete U turn and dropped Ramana Gogula and included Mani Sharma as the music director for his new movie Bezawada Bujji.
The movie will also be staring actor Ravi Teja and actress Trisha. The director had earlier worked with Mani in the movie Samba. A lot of shooting for this movie will be done in Vijayawada and it is expected to be released in the first half of 2008.