TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Monday, November 05, 2007
There are no permanent friends and permanent enemies in films. Director V V Vinayak and Ramana Gogula are the latest example. Vinayak dropped Mani Sarma for films like Yogi and Lakshmi and opted form Ramana Gogula. The director has now done a complete U turn and dropped Ramana Gogula and included Mani Sharma as the music director for his new movie Bezawada Bujji.
The movie will also be staring actor Ravi Teja and actress Trisha. The director had earlier worked with Mani in the movie Samba. A lot of shooting for this movie will be done in Vijayawada and it is expected to be released in the first half of 2008.