- Shruthi Haasan, The Lucky Mascot For Mega Family Proves Favorable Again!
- Brace Yourself! Upcoming Telugu Biggies Of 2017!
- Ram Charan Clean Bowled Over Yash's Performance In 'Mr And Mrs Ramachari'
- REVEALED: Puri Jagannadh To Direct Nikhil Gowda
- Kona Venkat & Gopi Mohan Have All Praises For Ram Charan!
- Ram Charan Teja's Upcoming Movie Titled 'My Name Is Raju'?
Thursday, October 04, 2007
To go back a few days, Megastar Chiranjeevi's fans caused a ruckus during the release of Yamadonga. Chiru"s fans attacked a theatre in Amlapuram, snatched Yamadonga reels and threw them in the drains. This time it was vice versa. About 500 NTR Jr. fans took part in a procession to celebrate the film crossing the 50 day milestone in Tenali. While at the same procession, they attacked a theatre screening Ram Charam Tej's debut film Chirutha.
They damaged the cut outs and posters of the film on display at the theatre. The police intervened and took hold of the situation. The ugly spat between the fans of the two actors is spreading to other places too. It is time the actors stepped in and restrained their fans.