TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Thursday, October 04, 2007
To go back a few days, Megastar Chiranjeevi's fans caused a ruckus during the release of Yamadonga. Chiru"s fans attacked a theatre in Amlapuram, snatched Yamadonga reels and threw them in the drains. This time it was vice versa. About 500 NTR Jr. fans took part in a procession to celebrate the film crossing the 50 day milestone in Tenali. While at the same procession, they attacked a theatre screening Ram Charam Tej's debut film Chirutha.
They damaged the cut outs and posters of the film on display at the theatre. The police intervened and took hold of the situation. The ugly spat between the fans of the two actors is spreading to other places too. It is time the actors stepped in and restrained their fans.