TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, October 04, 2007
To go back a few days, Megastar Chiranjeevi's fans caused a ruckus during the release of Yamadonga. Chiru"s fans attacked a theatre in Amlapuram, snatched Yamadonga reels and threw them in the drains. This time it was vice versa. About 500 NTR Jr. fans took part in a procession to celebrate the film crossing the 50 day milestone in Tenali. While at the same procession, they attacked a theatre screening Ram Charam Tej's debut film Chirutha.
They damaged the cut outs and posters of the film on display at the theatre. The police intervened and took hold of the situation. The ugly spat between the fans of the two actors is spreading to other places too. It is time the actors stepped in and restrained their fans.