TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
NTR who has no notable hit for the past three years, was able to satisfy with the hit like Rakhee. The outgoing year 2006 left him a sweet memory. In fact, NTR's films have been received flops these days. Talk about them has not even been average talk. But Rakhee was a huge hit and made NTR very happy. NTR reportedly told Krishnavamsi, 'I faced lot of brickbats these three years and am really craving for a hit. But the God is great and gave a hit.' There was a talk in the industry that the popular mathematics rule was proved in this hit. Krishnavamsi too is craving for a hit. Two minuses worked together and gave a big hit. (Minus x minus = plus).
It may be recalled here that his next movie would be Yamadonga and he was able to stand by his word. Moreover, Yamadonga will have a different get up for NTR. The audiences would look a new NTR in the flick. It would reflect the present day politics and the story will have all the present day news including Ring Road, Real Estate boom and other such news would be included in the script. NTR, Rajamouli and writer Vijayendra Prasad together are working on the script for a perfect presentation. It is also learnt that NTR would be presented in the same pattern of his grandfather. In order to look slim, NTR employed special coaches and is doing regular exercises, besides following diet restrictions. It seems he already lost 10 kgs weight. Let us wait and watch for a new NTR in Yamadonga.