TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Several controversial incidents had taken place ever since the committee of Guruvayur Sri Krishna temple announced its decision not to allow singer Yesudas inside the temple, as he is a Christian by birth. Following this, Yesudas has given out a statement describing his opinion about the incident. And he is clearly unhappy with what had happened.
"Please leave me alone. I don't know the reasons why I was prevented from entering into the temple. The controversy over my temple entry is meaningless. It is not a big issue to permit me into the temple to have the darshan of the lord. Instead of debating on such petty issues like my entrance into the temple, there are several nagging problems in the country, which should be sorted out through agitations instead of wasting time on my personal issue," he said.