TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
South Indian actress Maheswari, cousin of noted actress Sridevi, was married to Jayakrishna, a software professional from Hyderabad, in a traditional ceremony at Sankara Mutt on Thursday morning.
Actress Sridevi, her husband (noted Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor), popular heroines Meena, Sangeetha, actor-couple Manjula and Vijay Kumar were among the celebrities who attended the wedding. Hundreds of close relatives and film personalities also attended the function and blessed the couple.
After the marriage, the newly-wed couple had darshan of the Lord at Sri Venkateswara Temple. Earlier in the morning, the film personalities also offered prayers at the temple.
Maheshwari had a great opening in Tamil films. After making her debut in Tamil film industry with Ullasam, she had the luck to pair up with great stars like Vikram and Ajith in many movies. Later, she part of Bharathi Raja's Karuthamma; Maheswari didn't seem to have a great time over here.
Taking a flight to Telugu film industry, Maheswari acted in successful Telugu films like Gulabi, Ammayi Kapuram, Mrugam and Nee Kosam. At present, she is acting in Telugu and Tamil TV serials.