TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Her success has prompted her to be more cautious in order to advance her career. She believes that doing films with debut heroes and small-rung heroes might be a deterrent.
"Acting opposite big heroes brings both economic and career growth. I have taken this decision keeping in mind the conditions in the industry. And I am not really against working with new or small heroes. Also as everyone knows, big heroes won't encourage heroines who pair with fresh or yet-to-be-established male leads," Priyamani says.