TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Earlier, it was rumoured that Chiranjeevi is likely to announce about his new political outfit on Ugadi Day. The media was asked to attend a press briefing at Chiranjeevi Blood Bank premises. After a few minutes of discussion about the working of the blood bank, a journalist raised the question about the political party by Chiranjeevi.
Refuting all the claims in the media that Chiranjeevi would announce his political entry after having the darshan of Lord Venkateswara at Tirupati on April 6, Aravind said, "Chiranjeevi knows the people's pulse and their aspirations on him. He would react to their views positively at an appropriate time. He will not just take any hasty decisions and will decide on anything after careful study. He had everything in his mind and with complete clarity. Please wait till he reveals his decision in a couple of months."
To a question on his earlier comment that their train is yet to reach the platform, Allu Aravind sarcastically remarked, "Our train's time table is yet to be printed."