TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Speaking on the occasion, Sai Kiran said, "I am playing the role of an auto driver. We are seriously debating the problems faced by the auto-rickshaw drivers. The film would have sentiment and comedy in its backrop and is aimed to attract the mass audiences."
Director said, "An auto-rickshaw driver was forced to help mafia under some circumstances. What are repercussions for his action is suspense. We are planning to complete the film in two schedules."
Producer said, "I entered the film industry as an artist and as I liked the story, I and some of my friends have jointly launched the film production. We have plans to launch the audio on April 7 and release the film on May 1."
Yavar, Taufiq, Saalam, Balwaan, Saleef Jafri, Dharmavarapu, Raghunatha Reddy, Kondavalasa, Jeeva, Kavitha, Sana, Shruti and others are in the cast. Camera is by GK Naidu, music is by P Vijay Sekhar, story, dialogues and lyrics are by Majnu, screenplay and direction are by Vijay Sharma.