TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Speaking on the occasion, Sai Kiran said, "I am playing the role of an auto driver. We are seriously debating the problems faced by the auto-rickshaw drivers. The film would have sentiment and comedy in its backrop and is aimed to attract the mass audiences."
Director said, "An auto-rickshaw driver was forced to help mafia under some circumstances. What are repercussions for his action is suspense. We are planning to complete the film in two schedules."
Producer said, "I entered the film industry as an artist and as I liked the story, I and some of my friends have jointly launched the film production. We have plans to launch the audio on April 7 and release the film on May 1."
Yavar, Taufiq, Saalam, Balwaan, Saleef Jafri, Dharmavarapu, Raghunatha Reddy, Kondavalasa, Jeeva, Kavitha, Sana, Shruti and others are in the cast. Camera is by GK Naidu, music is by P Vijay Sekhar, story, dialogues and lyrics are by Majnu, screenplay and direction are by Vijay Sharma.