TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The film is supposed to be titled Romeo-Juliet. In fact, Mohanbabu registered the title Romeo-Juliet for the flick, as the project, the remake of a successful Bollywood film Bunty Aur Bubli was first, planned by Dr M Mohanbabu under the banner of Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures, with Vishnu in the lead. Due to some reasons the project was shelved and it is now being taken up by Bellamkonda Suresh.
As the title was registered in the name of Mohanbabu, efforts are being made to convince Mohanbabu to allow Bellamkonda Suresh to use it. In case, the efforts failed the unit is planning to title the film as Bhale Dongalu. Dialogues are by Abburi Ravi, music is by KM Radhakrishnan, Lyrics are by Veturi, Bhuvanachandra and Chandrabose, while screenplay and direction are by Vijayabhaskar.