- Bad News for PSV Garuda Vega & Rajasekhar!
- Photos: Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh At Sivaji Raja's Daughter's Wedding
- Rajamouli, Rajasekhar, Nani At Raja Ravindra's Daughter Wedding Reception
- Rajasekhar's Daughter Shivani To Debut In Films With Vanda Ki Vanda
- Photos: Dr Rajasekhar, Wife Jeevitha Meet Narendra Modi
- Rajasekhar Shedding Hero Avatar In RGV's Patta Pagalu
Parthasarthi wrote a suicide note. In that note, he has alleged that he was ending his life as he was pained over the delay in his favourite actor's entry into politics. He said he wanted to see the star as Chief Minister soon. In his note, he urged Chiranjeevi to launch his party without any further delay, as he was definite to win and become the chief minister. The fan also pledged his eyes to an eye-bank run by the actor.
K Nagendrababu attended the funeral on Monday. Hundreds of activists of Chiru fans clubs were also present in mourning. Accorrding to reliable sources, he gave over a cheque for Rs. 1.25 lakh to the family. B Srinivasa Rao of Annayya Charities from Vijayawada gave Rs. 25,000 towards the funeral expenses.