TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
After getting the treatment, the children were left at home while Jeevitha and Rajasekhar went to Punjagutta police station and lodged a complaint of attempt to murder. Later they proceeded to a television channel office, and alleged that the attacking someone personally is not good to anyone. The attack is raising doubts as Chiranjeevi did not condemn the attack even after four to five hours.
But why he was attacked. The reason behind the attack is — Dr Rajasekhar in an interview at Bhimavaram commented that Chiranjeevi has no experience in politics and even if he launches a party, he doesn't want to join the party. However, he said he would also enter into politics but at an appropriate time. These comments raised tempers among Chiranjeevi fans, who attacked Rajasekhar at Hyderabad. Elsewhere in the State, Chiranjeevi fans burnt the effigy of Rajasekhar and staged protests by raising anti-Rajasekhar slogans.
At this juncture, Chiranjeevi and Allu Aravind visited Rajasekhar's house and consoled the injured Sivani. They refused to talk to the media till they meet Rajasekhar and Jeevitha and apologise to them. Soon, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha rushed back home. Speaking to the media, along with Rajasekhar and Jeevitha, Chiranjeevi openly apologised to the couple. Besides he made an appeal to his fans not to resort to violent acts, which would spoil his image.
Chiranjeevi said, "In this democratic country, every individual has a fundamental right to express his opinion, which is freedom of speech. Though some opinions hurt the sentiments of others, they should not take law into their hands while reacting. Instead, they too could do it in many other peaceful ways. I sincerely appeal to my fans not to react violently for any such comments any more."