TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
After getting the treatment, the children were left at home while Jeevitha and Rajasekhar went to Punjagutta police station and lodged a complaint of attempt to murder. Later they proceeded to a television channel office, and alleged that the attacking someone personally is not good to anyone. The attack is raising doubts as Chiranjeevi did not condemn the attack even after four to five hours.
But why he was attacked. The reason behind the attack is — Dr Rajasekhar in an interview at Bhimavaram commented that Chiranjeevi has no experience in politics and even if he launches a party, he doesn't want to join the party. However, he said he would also enter into politics but at an appropriate time. These comments raised tempers among Chiranjeevi fans, who attacked Rajasekhar at Hyderabad. Elsewhere in the State, Chiranjeevi fans burnt the effigy of Rajasekhar and staged protests by raising anti-Rajasekhar slogans.
At this juncture, Chiranjeevi and Allu Aravind visited Rajasekhar's house and consoled the injured Sivani. They refused to talk to the media till they meet Rajasekhar and Jeevitha and apologise to them. Soon, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha rushed back home. Speaking to the media, along with Rajasekhar and Jeevitha, Chiranjeevi openly apologised to the couple. Besides he made an appeal to his fans not to resort to violent acts, which would spoil his image.
Chiranjeevi said, "In this democratic country, every individual has a fundamental right to express his opinion, which is freedom of speech. Though some opinions hurt the sentiments of others, they should not take law into their hands while reacting. Instead, they too could do it in many other peaceful ways. I sincerely appeal to my fans not to react violently for any such comments any more."