TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The request has been referred to the DMK by the Election Commission, but the party, which has treasured the symbol for years, is likely to say a firm no. The DMK clarified that they would object the actor if he firmed on his choice. Because the party has its units in Andhra and other neighbouring states also.
The party spokesman said, "Besides Tamil Nadu, where we are the ruling party, we have units in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala, Pondicherry and Andamans. How can we allow you to take our symbol, familiar in every household, to be taken away by another party?"