TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The request has been referred to the DMK by the Election Commission, but the party, which has treasured the symbol for years, is likely to say a firm no. The DMK clarified that they would object the actor if he firmed on his choice. Because the party has its units in Andhra and other neighbouring states also.
The party spokesman said, "Besides Tamil Nadu, where we are the ruling party, we have units in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala, Pondicherry and Andamans. How can we allow you to take our symbol, familiar in every household, to be taken away by another party?"