TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Producer Sivarama says, "I happened to meet Madan after watching his films Aa Naluguru and Pellaina Kothalo. And when he narrated this story, I was very impressed. We launched the film on December 3rd and have so far completed 95 per cent of the shooting. It is a college love story, with a good scope for music too."
Madan says, "Unlike my earlier films, there is no underlying message in this movie. It is basically a beautiful love story that touches the hearts of audiences. The characters in the film reflect the innocence in almost everyone."
Music director Keeravani says, "Though I have given tunes to around 200 films, there are only some 25 films whose music I carry with me to listen to again. The songs in this film are in this list. For the first time, I have scored music for Uday Kiran's film. I have prepared tunes keeping his image in mind."
Uday Kiran says, "After a long time, I am playing the part of a college student. I am sure that the film and my character will win the hearts of audiences."
Ajay, Ahuti Prasad, Venumadhav, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, Surekha Vani and Madhumani are in the cast. Lyrics are penned by Sivashakti Datta and Chaitanya Prasad, camera is by Prabhakar Reddy J., art is by Nagendra Prasad and story, screenplay, dialogues are by Madan.