TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Taraka Harihara Prabhu, son of Union Minister Dasari Narayana Rao, has put an end to kidnap drama by stating that he was not kidnapped by anyone. He alleged that his wife Susheela had cooked the story of kidnap. He also denied any conspiracy of his parents behind the kidnap, as alleged by his wife.
Both Prabhu and Susheela had a love marriage and they have been estranged for past six years and a divorce case was already on between them. Prabhu said that he has been undergoing severe torture in his married life for the past six years.
He alleged that Susheela was more interested in his property and she called him and forced him to stay in a small lodge in Chittoor. She made him drink and took signatures on some documents and kidnapped him with some unidentified persons. He said that however, he managed to escape from them and came to Chennai.
Now Prabhu will lodge a complaint against her as soon as he reaches Hyderabad. Meanwhile, Susheela has denied her husband's charges as baseless.