TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Kuchipudi Venkathad has directed and produced the film under the banner of Black and Eight Act. Krishna Bhagawan, Simran and Ruthika are in the lead. Krishna Bhagawan plays the role of a fashion designer and the story revolves around him and Simran's character is a highlight of the movie.
Kiran Varanasi has scored music for the movie. Brahmanandam, Ali, Raghubabu, Benarjee, Sayaji Shinde and Jeeva are in other the cast. Cinematography is by V Gopinath, action is by Ram-Lakshman, choreography is by Shankar-Babu Yadav.