TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Upcoming singers Mallikarjun and Gopika Purnima, entered film industry as singers after gaining popularity in 'Paadutha… Teeyagaa…' programme held in a popular private channel. Now, they are getting united with the blessings of the elders. It is learnt that they are getting married on February 10 at Simhachalam near Vizag.
Mallikarjun withstood in life as singer with films like Aadi, Anandam and Indra and he rendered several songs under the musical direction of Manisharma and Devisri Prasad. Gopika Purnima had went a step ahead and rendered song under the musical direction of AR Rehman.
Incidentally, both the singers made their debut through a film called Singanna. There was a gossip that both were in love for the past some time. Mallikarjun reportedly confirmed the affair between them and said, “We are in love with each other for the past some time and are now getting married soon with the blessings of our elders."