TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Director cum producer said, "If the characters of a film continue to cherish the minds of audiences even after coming out the theatre, it could be considered a good film. Our movie had several such scenes, which would touch the hearts of audiences. They get a feel of watching a very good love subject."
The audiences made my earlier films like Devatalara Deevinchandi, Simha Garjana, Merupu Dadi, Muddu Muchata big hits. I also wish that they would continue the same affection towards this film and make it a success," he added.
Lyrics are by Vennelakanti, dialogues are by Gowri Shankar, camera is by Suresh Kumar, editing is by Nandamuri Hari, while story, screenplay, direction and producer is Giribabu.