TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Director cum producer said, "If the characters of a film continue to cherish the minds of audiences even after coming out the theatre, it could be considered a good film. Our movie had several such scenes, which would touch the hearts of audiences. They get a feel of watching a very good love subject."
The audiences made my earlier films like Devatalara Deevinchandi, Simha Garjana, Merupu Dadi, Muddu Muchata big hits. I also wish that they would continue the same affection towards this film and make it a success," he added.
Lyrics are by Vennelakanti, dialogues are by Gowri Shankar, camera is by Suresh Kumar, editing is by Nandamuri Hari, while story, screenplay, direction and producer is Giribabu.