TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
There is no surprise in this and of course, the songs would not be shot in parks or beaches or other tourist attractive places. As per the history, Thailand, Indonesia and Cambodia and other such places has some temples, which are similar in India.
However, the director has decided to shoot some songs at those temples. It is learnt that two to three songs would be shot there for two weeks from March 1 while Balakrishna and Sneha would be involved in the shooting. MM Keeravani is scoring the music for the film.