TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Speaking on the occasion, Balakrishna said, "Working in this film is a boon for me, which I earned in my previous birth. My paternal uncle Nandamuri Trivikrama Rao has produced Panduranga Mahatmyam some 50 years ago in which my father the late NT Ramarao played Pundareekudu. Again I got the opportunity to don the same role."
"Though doing a film with the history of a devotee from Maharashtra was a daring act during those days, the performance of all the artists made it an all-time hit. I am confident my father would bless me for doing the same role after these many years," he added.
Speaking on the occasion, K Viswanath said, "I donned the role played by Nagaiah in Panduranga Mahatmyam. I realized the various angles of Raghavendra Rao as director."
Keereavani said, "The earlier version of the film was a musical hit. When the director approached me to score tunes for the film, I thought I am making an attempt for impossible. At one stage, I personally felt whether it is necessary to work so casually for the film. There are a total of 16 songs in the movie. At the same time, I feel proud for lending my voice to Viswanath in the movie."