TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Being a dwarf, he used to portray the role of potti bhutham or a side kick of villain who is a sorcerer. Veeraiah used to eke out his living by running a PCO in Hyderabad and whenever there is a chance, the people from film industry used to call him and give him the opportunity.
But, he could not gain anything either from the industry or from the government for his disability of being a dwarf. However, he led his life by taking it as a challenge. He breathed his last late in the night on January 29 in Hyderabad.