TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
As we all realize, the time is ripe and the current social and political dynamics pointing to an opportunity in building a viable alternative to the existing failed political outfits in meeting the aspirations of the larger populace and the vibrancy and prerequisite of the economy demanding a more honest, vigilant and equitable alternative which should ensure that, the economic growth will be more democratic and the inscrutable excesses by vested interests should be moderated ensuring more transparency and participation.
As a humble and honest attempt, Pro Telugu Org (PTO) started to reflect and moot the latent public opinion in this regard which witnessed a concerting and abounded response for which we congratulate all of you for the initiative and zeal exhibited in appealing to Chiru to come up and lead the frontal attack, and build a more egalitarian polity to raise and develop sustainable assets, caring the needy unbiased, rather than treading on the myopic elitist and populist path which has been in vogue by the feudalistic approach of the contemporary regimes.
In sequence to the efforts by the PTO to further the consensus for building the popular opinion in favor of Chiru PTO takes this opportunity urging all the registered enthusiasts to propagate this information among the like minded and the uninformed to grace the online platform and exhibit solidarity, which will heighten and expedite the spirits of all in the nimbus catalyzing the star for a passionate and committed plunge heeding to the energetic submissions.
PTO are planning to submit these signatures to Chiru by the end of March.