- Dulquer Salmaan And Venkatesh To Team Up For A Telugu War Film?
- This Throwback Photo Of Katrina Kaif From Her Telugu Debut Will Make You Realize Time Flies & How!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Huma Qureshi To Star Opposite Venkatesh In Her First Telugu Film?
- Venkatesh Daggubati To Have A Busy 2018
- WOW! Mammootty's The Great Father To Get A Telugu Remake?
Venkatesh was the chief guest at the inauguration of the new production house. Thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao unveiled the logo of the banner and formally inaugurated 'Green Mangoes'.
Speaking on the occasion, Akkineni said, 'Like Ramana's music, his banner's title is also very attractive. True to the Kalidasa's saying, let the production unit imbibe the goodness of the old classics, and the novelty in the future while making the films with different subjects and with good commercial values.'
Venkatesh said, 'The banner's name is novel. I hope his first film under the banner would maintain the novelty and earn good name among the audiences.'
Producer Ramana Gogula said, 'The director of my debut film Raj is one of my best friends. He had good experience in shooting ad commercials. As I liked the story narrated by him, I turned producer. Regular shooting of the film would begin in April. Of course, I will continue to be a music director, though I became a producer.'
K. Raghavendra Rao, Jayanth, D. Sureshbabu, Burugupalli Sivarama Krishna, Lagadapati Sridhar, Anitha Sukuri and others also participated in the function.