TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Venkatesh was the chief guest at the inauguration of the new production house. Thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao unveiled the logo of the banner and formally inaugurated 'Green Mangoes'.
Speaking on the occasion, Akkineni said, 'Like Ramana's music, his banner's title is also very attractive. True to the Kalidasa's saying, let the production unit imbibe the goodness of the old classics, and the novelty in the future while making the films with different subjects and with good commercial values.'
Venkatesh said, 'The banner's name is novel. I hope his first film under the banner would maintain the novelty and earn good name among the audiences.'
Producer Ramana Gogula said, 'The director of my debut film Raj is one of my best friends. He had good experience in shooting ad commercials. As I liked the story narrated by him, I turned producer. Regular shooting of the film would begin in April. Of course, I will continue to be a music director, though I became a producer.'
K. Raghavendra Rao, Jayanth, D. Sureshbabu, Burugupalli Sivarama Krishna, Lagadapati Sridhar, Anitha Sukuri and others also participated in the function.