TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Producer D Sureshbabu said that the Kodak Image Care programme would help in achieving the same quality in all the labs while using the Kodak film. The Kodak company had developed a software to maintain the same quality in all labs.
He said, "We took membership in the Kodak Image Care programme for our Ramanaidu Labs. Besides us, three other labs also chose to take the membership. However, we were identified as emerged top as we had used the highest number of Kodak negative in less time."
Kodak's representative Rajesh handed over the certificate identifying Ramanaidu Labs as the best lab in using the Kodak Image Care programme to Dr Ramanaidu. Speaking on the occasion, he said, "The name Ramanaidu Labs in itself stands synonym to quality and we are proud to say that we are also sharing the name with that lab in bringing a quality output.