- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
However, while narrating the story of the film, Shoban complained of chest pain and collapsed. Bhoomika and her husband, Bharath Thakur, immediately rushed him to the Image Hospital in Madhapur. But doctors could not save his life.
Shoban was a protege of well known filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. He had learned his trade under the ace director and also acted in one of his super hits films, Kshana Kshanam. As an actor, he is remembered for the comedy roles in Telugu films such as Shankardada Zindabad and Oka Raja, Oka Rani. He is the brother of comedy actor and television anchor, Lakshmipathy.
The first film Shoban directed was the Mahesh Babu starrer, Bobby. He later went on to direct Ravi Teja in Chanti and then came up with the runaway hit, Varsham, featuring Prabhas in the lead role. He had started work on a Kannada film a few days ago.
Shocked with the sudden incident, Bhoomika said, "I never expect this sad collapse of Shoban and I'm still not recovering from that shock of death of the director. My husband tried a lot to save him. But we can't"