TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
However, while narrating the story of the film, Shoban complained of chest pain and collapsed. Bhoomika and her husband, Bharath Thakur, immediately rushed him to the Image Hospital in Madhapur. But doctors could not save his life.
Shoban was a protege of well known filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. He had learned his trade under the ace director and also acted in one of his super hits films, Kshana Kshanam. As an actor, he is remembered for the comedy roles in Telugu films such as Shankardada Zindabad and Oka Raja, Oka Rani. He is the brother of comedy actor and television anchor, Lakshmipathy.
The first film Shoban directed was the Mahesh Babu starrer, Bobby. He later went on to direct Ravi Teja in Chanti and then came up with the runaway hit, Varsham, featuring Prabhas in the lead role. He had started work on a Kannada film a few days ago.
Shocked with the sudden incident, Bhoomika said, "I never expect this sad collapse of Shoban and I'm still not recovering from that shock of death of the director. My husband tried a lot to save him. But we can't"