TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Producer said, "We are taking up the shooting here as it best suited the subject. We shot the climax and some scenes that involve helicopter use on March 17 and 18. All the lead artists participated in the shooting."
Recently, we recorded a song penned by Suddala Ashokteja. The song, Agnigundam Krodhagnigundam Ragulutundi would be choreographed on Saikumar on March 25 and 26," he added.
"Asish Vidyarthi liked his character and played the role of village villain. How a person achieves something like a common man, which he can not as a police officer is the basic theme of the subject. This is the 50th film for Saikumar," he said futher.
"Director Sai Prakash is moulding the film in an excellent way. We will continue the shooting in Bangalore from March 28 and complete the shooting of talkie part by April 2. One more song would be canned in Hyderabad. There are only two songs in the movie. We are making efforts to release the film in May," he added.
Vaibhavi is playing the female lead in the flick, while lyrics are by Suddala Ashok Teja, music is by Vandemataram Srinivas, camera is by Manohar, while story, screenplay and dialogues and production are by CV Reddy.