TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Producer said, "We are taking up the shooting here as it best suited the subject. We shot the climax and some scenes that involve helicopter use on March 17 and 18. All the lead artists participated in the shooting."
Recently, we recorded a song penned by Suddala Ashokteja. The song, Agnigundam Krodhagnigundam Ragulutundi would be choreographed on Saikumar on March 25 and 26," he added.
"Asish Vidyarthi liked his character and played the role of village villain. How a person achieves something like a common man, which he can not as a police officer is the basic theme of the subject. This is the 50th film for Saikumar," he said futher.
"Director Sai Prakash is moulding the film in an excellent way. We will continue the shooting in Bangalore from March 28 and complete the shooting of talkie part by April 2. One more song would be canned in Hyderabad. There are only two songs in the movie. We are making efforts to release the film in May," he added.
Vaibhavi is playing the female lead in the flick, while lyrics are by Suddala Ashok Teja, music is by Vandemataram Srinivas, camera is by Manohar, while story, screenplay and dialogues and production are by CV Reddy.