TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Speaking on the occasion, director Srinivasa Reddy said, "I am again doing a film with the combination of heroes of my earlier film Tata, Biala Madhyalo Laila in which Sivaji played the Tata, Krishna Bhagawan the Birla and Ali played the role of Laila. We are confident that our latest movie would be more hilarious than this film and would be a bigger hit than that."
Sivaji said, "This is my fourth film with this director and would be a hilarious comedy. We continued to laugh all through the shooting so far and the scenes would surely make the audiences burst into laughter. As far as subjectis concerned, I have a wish right from my child hood to become the president of the village. I continue to make efforts and Ali and Krishna Bhagawan would cooperate with me. Whether I became the president or not is a suspense."
Vijayaranga Raju presented a different villainy in this flick. Story is by Siva-Suresh, dialogues are by Dasari Brahmam, lyrics are by Bhaskarabhatla Ravikumar, camera is by Ram Pinisetty, while music is by Jeevan Thomas.