TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Director said, "We are bringing out the film as a suspense thriller and the music scored by Koti brought us confidence that it would be a definite musical hit. The film basically revolves round the heroine. Sivabalaji and Mumaith Khan are getting trained in a Spanish dance exclusively for the movie."
Hero Sivabalaji said, "This is the fourth film in my combination with Koti. He is giving melodious tunes to suit the taste of present generation. Director Ramesh Raja is also taking steps in moulding the scenes and songs in a different way."
Koti said, "I had earlier worked with the producer Sangisetty Dasarath for his film Indra Dhanussu. Now I have got another opportunity through Target."
Producer said, "We have completed 80 per cent shoo. The third schedule would begin from March 17 in which we will shoot two songs at Koorg in Karnataka. We are making efforts to release the film on May 9."
Krishna Bhagawan, Riaz Khan, Ali, Viswajit Pradhan, Venumadhav, Malladi Raghava, Vizag Prasad, Kondavalasa Lakshmana Rao, Vallabhaneni Janardhan, Satyam Rajesh, Vijayaranga Raju, Raghunatha Reddy, Sarat, Raghava, Akshaya Aravind, Prasad, Gauthamraju, V Madhu, Sradhdha Das, Sairabanu, Abhinayasri, Mandakini, Nandini and others are in the cast. Dialogues are by Veligonda Srinivas, camera is by VN Suresh Kumar, editing is by K Ramesh, art is by K Muralidhar and action is by Vijay, while story, screenplay and direction are by Ramesh Raja.