TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Now, he was roped into play a special role in Ram Charan Teja's second film being directed by SS Rajamouli and produced by Allu Aravind under the banner of Gita Arts. The yet to be named film is presently shooting at Kach area in Gujarat for the past 10 days and the shooting would continue in Rajasthan till the end of April.
A romantic song tuned by MM Keeravani would be shot on Ram Charan Teja and Kajal. The film will have a love story in its backdrop. A couple, who could not succeed in their love in their previous birth, take birth again now and prove it successful. For the first time, Rajamouli is handling a love story instead of action subject. Rajamouli's father Vijayendra Prasad scripted the subject, while M Ratnam is penning the dialogues and camera is being handled by Senthil Kumar.