TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Producer Krishnamraju had revealed this to the media. He said, "We are very happy as the State government has announced several awards to our film Sriramadasu. I congratulate our hero Nagarjuna and other technicians, who bagged awards on this occasion."
"There is a need that every citizen of the country should know the life and history of Sriramadasu. Hence we have decided to dub the film in all the major Indian languages and as a precursor, we are bringing out the film in Tamil and Hindi," he added.