- Simtaagaran: The First Lyric Video From Sarkar Reaches This Milestone In No Time!
- Sarkar First Single Track Out: The Simtaangaran Number Is A Treat For Vijay Fans
- Vijay Becomes The First South Star To Win This Prestigious Award
- Sarkar Plot: Veteran Actor Says That Vijay ‘s Film Is ‘Not Just About Politics’
- Vijay Plays A Character Like That Of 'Zorro' in AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Sarkar First Announcement On September 19 At 11 AM; Will It Be About The Teaser Or Music Album?
Srihari says, 'I played hero in Police, Deva and Sambaiah under the direction of K.S. Nageswara Rao and all of them were big hits. After a long gap, we are working together. Likewise, I am working with action director Vijay after a small gap. All the action scenes in this film would be more powerful than those of my earlier films.'
Director K.S. Nageswara Rao says, 'The speciality of the film is that while Krishnamraju is playing a key role, we are also introducing Ramkiran through this film. There is no need to be at the border to save one's country. The same can be done by tackling internal traitors in our daily life. This is the basic theme. Srihari plays the role of a bus driver. There are several elements in this film that could attract the youth.'
Producer says, 'We are planning a 15-day shoot in Kashmir and will later return to Hyderabad to continue shooting till completion of the shoot.'
Fight master Vijay says, 'The film is a challenge for me and I am making Srihari perform excellent fights.'