TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
According to cinematographer Chandrasekhar and director Chandru, Taj Mahal is the first Kannada film to be shot completely in 435 camera. The director also added that some of the sequences that were supposed to be picturised in America have been shot in some rich locations in Bangalore which look like America; thus saving more than Rs. 18 lakhs for the producer
The songs of the film will be shot in Yana, Kumuta, Ankola and other places..