TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"Distributors tell me the Hollywood period film 10,000 BC was released in Tamil Nadu is one of the main reasons for the sliding in the attendance for Jodha Akbar, But I don't believe that. Jodha will get its share in Tamil too." Ashutosh said in confident.
He further said, "The success of Jodha Akbar has given me the freedom to make my next film. I'm yet to feel a sense of triumph that I should be feeling. But it's been a long battle. And we've managed to get the film extricated in MP and UP. But Rajasthan remains a sore point. I feel the film belongs to Rajasthan. How can it not be released there?'
Let us hope the director will come up with a non controversial flick next time to get its berth in Rajasthan too!