TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"Distributors tell me the Hollywood period film 10,000 BC was released in Tamil Nadu is one of the main reasons for the sliding in the attendance for Jodha Akbar, But I don't believe that. Jodha will get its share in Tamil too." Ashutosh said in confident.
He further said, "The success of Jodha Akbar has given me the freedom to make my next film. I'm yet to feel a sense of triumph that I should be feeling. But it's been a long battle. And we've managed to get the film extricated in MP and UP. But Rajasthan remains a sore point. I feel the film belongs to Rajasthan. How can it not be released there?'
Let us hope the director will come up with a non controversial flick next time to get its berth in Rajasthan too!