TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Venkat Prabhu, who earned a good name as director with his Tamil movie Chennai 600028, has now got an opportunity to direct another bilingual movie, to be produced by T. Siva under the banner of Amma Creations. The film, titled Seven, was formally launched in Hyderabad, with Swaminathan of Pyramid Saimira International giving the clap and A. Kodandarami Reddy switching on the camera. The film has S.P. Charan, son of S.P. Balasubrahmanyam and Vaibhav, son of Kodandarami Reddy as heroes, besides Srihari and Prakashraj in key roles. The film would be produced simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil.