TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The formal launch of the film has began with puja activities. Manyam Ramesh said, "We liked the story narrated by GV. As the storyline was very impressive, we asked him to direct the film on his own. Nagababu is playing a key role in this movie."
"The regular shooting of the film would begin from May 21 and we will continue shooting till the end of May in Hyderabad. The talkie of the film would be completed in three schedules in June, July and August months. We will take up canning of songs in September," he added.
Camera is by Ramprasad, music is by Manisharma, dialogues are by Nivas, presented by Manyam Suryanarayana, while story, screenplay and direction are by GV.