TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Director Vinayak plans to cast her again in his next film opposite his top favourite hero NTR. Krishna was the comeback vehicle that connects both Vinayak and Trisha, one of the big Sankranthi earners of 2008.
Surely this time around NTR and Trisha's casting under Vinay's direction will be a hot combo. After Shreya, Trisha will be the second heroine to been cast with all the top heroes once this project materializes.
Her feathers-in-the-cap pairings have previously been with megastar Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Nagarjuna (soon to be launched), Pawan Kalyan (in Bangaram), Mahesh Babu and Prabhas (twice), Ravi Teja and now with NTR. This leaves Balakrishna as the only other top star left to be cast with her.