TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate K Krishnamurthy dismissed the case against the actor's alleged 'second marriage on the grounds of 'lack of evidence'. The magistrate said that both the complainant Nandini and Police had not provided substantial proof to validate the case.
Now Pawan Kalyan has got clean chit from the court and he has got relief. The Court drama has come to an end. But Nandini's lawyer has made it clear that they would appeal in the High Court further.